Scar My Wrist RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scar My Wrist RPG

For readers of the Scar My Wrist, and want to play with the story a bit!

Media Room

FemAlexian
    FemAlexian
    Admin

Media Room Empty Media Room

Post  FemAlexian Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:16 pm

This is the room where everyone chills out. And takes medication... Lots of medication.. Media Room 4412144b
    FemAlexian
    FemAlexian
    Admin

Media Room Empty Starting

Post  FemAlexian Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:23 am

"Sora! What are you doing?" Lexi pouted, tugging his boyfriends maroon shirt, eyes wide as he watched Sora flick another piece of paper at the back of Justin's head.
    "Being bored." Sora replied, almost angerily, causing Lexi to bit his bottom lip and furrow his eyebrows. "We have new poeple coming, Lex. I am not mad at you, if that's what you are thinking."

After being assured that Sora wasn't mad at him, Lexi smiled and kissed Sora's cheek, brushing away the midnight black hair, "Okay! Why are you mad at people who aren't here?"

Sora gave him a blank stare, narrowing his eyes and eyeing the brunette in amusement, "guess."

"NOT EVERYONE LIKES ME!"

"Bullcrap. Everyone likes you."

"I am very nice, thank you!"

"Whatever." Sora grumbled. Lexi sighed and laid his head on the older male's arm,
    "I love you, Sora~"

"Mm.. Love you too..." Came the soft reply as Sora flicked another piece of paper at Justin, causing the man to yelp in shock and rub his head.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:52 pm