Scar My Wrist RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scar My Wrist RPG

For readers of the Scar My Wrist, and want to play with the story a bit!

Scar My Wrist Story

FemAlexian
    FemAlexian
    Admin

Scar My Wrist Story Empty Scar My Wrist Story

Post  FemAlexian Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 am

Scar My Wrist

It is the point of view of Sora Takahashi, a homosexual hair dresser who was forced to go to Darwins.
    He is a wristcutter who also has shizophrenia and can be labeled as a Sadistist and Masochist.

Despite his rather hard exterior, he ia nice but would honestly enjoy making you feel worse than you are if your feeling down. He is smart, having honor roll throughout his school years. Sora is nineteen in the story, and even if it is not said, Sora has gone to one year of college, but finished the year and stopping because of his growing mental problem and personal drama.

His ex, Derek had cheated on him, so now Sora holds resentment towards him.

In Darwin, Sora does fall in love with another. Who goes by the name Lexi.

Lexi is a rape victim, who accepts the fact that Sora likes him amd gladly becomes friends with him. Soon Lexi falls inlove too, but being confused what gender he likes, he doesn't tell Sora until Sora admits he loves him.

There are other characters, Justin, Dixon, Carl, Rosea and Rosalina, Mary, and even a newcomer, Nena!

Join the RP and figure out qho they are! Smile

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:57 pm